Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Hello everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year. I'm so excited for a new year, new opportunities. I didn't make any resolutions ,per se, but I do have some goals that I want to achieve this year.

  • Self Confidence: I feel confident about my health choices, yet when I am around others who do not share the same passion for health, I tend to cower. I want to stand tall and proud for the positive choices I have made towards my health.
  • More Raw Foods: I recently have done a lot of reading and research about this lifestyle and believe it to be extremely beneficial. I incorporate as much raw, organic foods as I can into my diet but there is room for improvement.
  • Networking: I have always had a problem introducing myself to others. This is one of the reasons I created this blog. I know networking is how this whole blogging world works and I'm ready to dive in. I'm really excited to meet new people who share my same passions.
  • Vision Board: I read an article by Kris Carr on Crazy Sexy Life about creating a vision board and have had it on my mind ever since. I really like the idea of having your goals staring you in the face.

You are probably thinking that I will not have any fun during 2o10 but I do have a lot of fun things planned too. I plan on doing a lot of hiking, family visits to the sunny Okanagan, day trips to cool places, camping, and thrift store shopping with the best bargain-hunting ladies back home.


So, whatever 2010 holds for you, I hope it will be a great year of character building, green smoothies, and laughter.


Have a great first week of the year!

No comments: