Friday, April 30, 2010

Food Revolution intertwined

Hey all!

Happy Friday! I hope you are all having wonderful day:) I'm going to do a quickie post right now and hopefully I'll be back later with my documentary reviews!

I'm a huge fan of Jamie Oliver and his show, his message, and his flair. I don't care that I don't eat what he does, I share the same passion about getting the WORLD to eat better and become healthier. So, when I was checking out Julie Lynn's blog Gluten Free Vegan Family she mentioned Dianne's own food revolution that she has going on at her blog The W.H.O.L.E. Gang. Dianne has a different healthy cooking blogger (and recipe!) for 30 days. Cool hey? So, I was reading some of the past entries and one of them was Kelly from The Spunky Coconut. In her awesome post she mentioned Jamie's TED speech and so I immediately watched it (he was so passionate let me tell you- you wouldn't expect anything less, right?) and thought that you would enjoy it too! Also, please keep checking in at The W.H.O.L.E Gang for more great bloggers and recipes.

Chow for now:)


4 comments:

bitt said...

can't wait to watch the show!

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing this, Melissa. I didn't see any of the "food revolution" that everyone is buzzing about in the blog world these days. I know it has to do with healthy eating in schools. I find all the conversations about it very interesting, I would definitely like to watch it so I'll see if I can find it somewhere online. Hope you have a fabulous weekend love!

kris | iheartwellness.com said...

Oh love, I totally am in love with TED! There are so many wonderful things on there. I heart the Jamie Oliver....

XXOO

Melissa said...

Hey Bitt - I'm sure you will love it!

Hey Lauren - I'm sure you could find it online:) It's a good look to all the politics that is involved in feeding today's kids..and there is a lot of it!

Hey Kris - I just discovered all that TED has to offer and its awesome!